Fridays from 5.45pm - 6.45pm
If you work with people on a daily basis, Chi Gung is a great way to let go of their energy and
centre into your own.
An accessible set of 18 gentle exercises incorporating breath, flowing movement and mindfulness.
Chi Gung is a great practice to strengthen your energy field.
You will find a new sense of calmness and strengthen your mental, physical and emotional
There are numerous benefits including :
- Boost the immune system
- Boosts oxygen intake helping & supporting breathing
- Improves flexibility in joints and bone health
- Helps to strengthen the aura/energy field
- Improves balance and posture
- Helps relieve stress
- Reduces blood pressure
- Strengthens muscles
- Activates ones own self healing.
- Slow flowing movements help induce a meditative state.
- Improving mind, body and Spirit
I trained as a Chi Gung teacher for 2 years beginning 2015 and continue to develop my own practice by attending
yearly retreats with The London School of Chi Gung where I trained, this year I will begin to learn the Golden Spine 9
practice. On a personal level, I have scoliosis and had a corkscrew spine, Chi Gung helped improve my posture, re-align my pelvic and helped to un-ravel my spine, it has helped to strengthen my intuition and energy field and deepen my connection with nature.
If you are interested in learning this beautiful practice, contact me on
Chi Gung Instructor - London School of Chi Gung
Meditation Teacher – British School of Meditation
Spiritual Counsellor & Healer – Holistic Healing College & Harry Edwards Healing CollegeLooking for a gentle and easy to learn exercise with numerous health benefits?
Look no further than Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi.
Based on the philosophy of Tai Chi, Shibashi is a beautiful and flowing Qigong exercise routine that is both a joy to do and deeply relaxing. It is great for any age or fitness level.
The health benefits of Shibashi are numerous but include:
• improved circulation and digestion
• better sense of balance
• improved breathing and relief of asthma type conditions
• strengthened back and shoulders
• heightened mental clarity
• greater sense of calm
• improved sleep