Every Monday from 12.30pm - 13.30pm
Every Tuesday from 6.30pm-7.30pm
''As well as guiding the practise of experienced students, I love helping newbies begin their journey and build those essential starting foundations, both physically and mentally. My role as a yoga teacher is not only to guide a physical practise, but to work with my students to help them find balance in life.'' Jo Jackson
About the Event
Why Aerial Yoga?
- Beginners, those with injuries or who are less mobile can use the swing for stability throughout their practise
- Those with yoga experience can add a new challenge to their practice
- Decompress the spine - great for tension, stress or those with back issues
- Savasana in the hammock cocoon is a truly unique experience
- Swinging upside down is fun!
Level : All levels
Cost: £12 Booking is essential